We invite you to become a member or renew your membership to the Scudder Association, one of the oldest and most accomplished family charitable organizations in the United States.
The Scudder Connection
Our association includes Scudders who can trace their lineage to the three Scudders (Thomas, John or Elizabeth) who came to Massachusetts from England in the 1630s. We can help you discover your link to these lines through our genealogical records. We have records tracing our roots back to 1500. For more information on family history please visit our Genealogy page.
Benefits of Membership
When you join the Scudder Association you become part of a family organization that has a 200 year tradition of service. It is a history and mission that we continue to celebrate and honor.
- As a member you will have an opportunity to meet other Scudders from around the country and the world.
- You will have access to our quarterly newsletter
- Full access to our genealogical data base, as well as our family genealogist.
- Your own @scudder.org email address
- An invitation to our annual family gathering. (Our next one is in Boston, 2018.)
- An opportunity to join a variety of Association committees, covering a broad range specialties.
- Finally, your membership allows you the chance to “Come Back” to a family with an unwavering commitment of “Assisting those who serve others”.
We urge you and your family to consider joining with us in that effort.